Following the recommendations of the RIVM (Dutch National Institute for Public Health and Environment) and our professional associations, we have created the following house rules to make sure that we all stay safe:
- You and your therapist (or any other person at the practice) will keep a distance of 1,5 meters at all times. If you meet another client or therapist in the waiting room, please make sure to respect the 1,5 meter distance. Come to the appointment maximum 5 minutes before the scheduled time.
- We ask you to stay at home if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms: nasal cold, runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, lost of taste, light cough or slight temperature fever (see coronavirus symptoms), or if you were in contact with someone who tested positive, or if anybody that lives in your household has fever. If you have any doubts, also stay at home.
- Please cancel your session on time. If you would like to have your session online instead, let us know as soon as possible. Our no-show policy will remain unchanged. If you would like to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please notify us 24 hours in advance. If you are feeling ill, we always recommend that you cancel well in advance. If you start feeling ill on the day of your appointment, please request an online session.
- If one of our therapists is experiencing any coronavirus symptoms or anybody in their household has a fever, they will stay at home as well. When possible you will be offered an online session.
- You are requested to desinfect your hands when you arrive at the practice and when you leave. We will provide handsanitizer at our location. Our therapists will also wash their hands frequently.
- We kindly ask you to cough and sneeze into your elbow, use paper tissues to blow your nose and discard them after use. Please do not shake hands.
- Door handles and other frequently touched surfaces will be disinfected after every visitor. We will also do our best to keep the rooms ventilated at all times.